Justin Timberlake Will Release Another New Album This Year
Happy The 20/20 Experience day, everybody! That's right, Justin Timberlake's highly-anticipated third album was released today, as well as a little tidbit of information that we're really excited about. Last night, at his album launch party, JT announced that he had to clear up a rumor: YES, the news that this release is only the first half of the album is true! Coming out in November, The 20/20 Experience Volume II will be available for us all to hear, and we can't wait to give it a spin. We're totally obsessed with the first half of the album, so we know that the second half is going to be amazing!
What do you think of Justin Timberlake releasing a second volume of The 20/20 Experience in November? Let us know...
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party