Justin Timberlake Will Release Another New Album This Year
Happy The 20/20 Experience day, everybody! That's right, Justin Timberlake's highly-anticipated third album was released today, as well as a little tidbit of information that we're really excited about. Last night, at his album launch party, JT announced that he had to clear up a rumor: YES, the news that this release is only the first half of the album is true! Coming out in November, The 20/20 Experience Volume II will be available for us all to hear, and we can't wait to give it a spin. We're totally obsessed with the first half of the album, so we know that the second half is going to be amazing!
What do you think of Justin Timberlake releasing a second volume of The 20/20 Experience in November? Let us know...
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'