Justin Timberlake Will Release Another New Album This Year
Happy The 20/20 Experience day, everybody! That's right, Justin Timberlake's highly-anticipated third album was released today, as well as a little tidbit of information that we're really excited about. Last night, at his album launch party, JT announced that he had to clear up a rumor: YES, the news that this release is only the first half of the album is true! Coming out in November, The 20/20 Experience Volume II will be available for us all to hear, and we can't wait to give it a spin. We're totally obsessed with the first half of the album, so we know that the second half is going to be amazing!
What do you think of Justin Timberlake releasing a second volume of The 20/20 Experience in November? Let us know...
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- You Won't Forget These Handwritten "Amnesia" Lyrics from 5SOS
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video