Justin Timberlake Will Release Another New Album This Year
Happy The 20/20 Experience day, everybody! That's right, Justin Timberlake's highly-anticipated third album was released today, as well as a little tidbit of information that we're really excited about. Last night, at his album launch party, JT announced that he had to clear up a rumor: YES, the news that this release is only the first half of the album is true! Coming out in November, The 20/20 Experience Volume II will be available for us all to hear, and we can't wait to give it a spin. We're totally obsessed with the first half of the album, so we know that the second half is going to be amazing!
What do you think of Justin Timberlake releasing a second volume of The 20/20 Experience in November? Let us know...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele