Justin Timberlake Will Release Another New Album This Year
Happy The 20/20 Experience day, everybody! That's right, Justin Timberlake's highly-anticipated third album was released today, as well as a little tidbit of information that we're really excited about. Last night, at his album launch party, JT announced that he had to clear up a rumor: YES, the news that this release is only the first half of the album is true! Coming out in November, The 20/20 Experience Volume II will be available for us all to hear, and we can't wait to give it a spin. We're totally obsessed with the first half of the album, so we know that the second half is going to be amazing!
What do you think of Justin Timberlake releasing a second volume of The 20/20 Experience in November? Let us know...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist