Justin Timberlake's New Track "Suit & Tie" Feat. Jay-Z Is Out! Hear The Song
Last week, something awesome happened: Justin Timberlake announced that he would finally, after years, be releasing new music! As long-time fans of FutureSex/LoveSounds and JT in general, we've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever. Then, last night while we were all captivated by the Golden Globes (and Adele winning 'Best Original Song'!) Justin snuck under the radar and released his first new track, featuring the one and only Jay-Z!
The audio for the track "Suit & Tie" was posted on his website and made available on iTunes last night and we got a preview of what Justin's upcoming album (to be called The 20/20 Experience) would sound like. On his website, the singer says the album is "full of inspiration that I grew up listening to and some newfound muses that I've discovered along the way." We can certainly hear some throw-back elements of Motown and lounge music in this first track and we can't wait to hear more.
Listen to "Suit & Tie":
Tell us what you think of the song below!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us