Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" Gets A Stylin' New Lyric Video
Style-wise, Justin Timberlake has come a long way since his boy-band days. In the new lyric video for his first song in six years, "Suit & Tie," the singer trades in his full denim outfit (remember, the one he wore with Britney?) for some sleek GQ-inspired threads. Obviously, with the song being called "Suit & Tie" and all, he can be seen sporting suits and ties of different varieties and also some awesome Micheal Jackson-inspired loafers with white socks. If there's one other person who can pull that off besides the King of Pop himself, it's JT. Watch the clip above!
What do you think of the "Suit & Tie" lyric video? Tell us in the comments.
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze