Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" Gets A Stylin' New Lyric Video
Style-wise, Justin Timberlake has come a long way since his boy-band days. In the new lyric video for his first song in six years, "Suit & Tie," the singer trades in his full denim outfit (remember, the one he wore with Britney?) for some sleek GQ-inspired threads. Obviously, with the song being called "Suit & Tie" and all, he can be seen sporting suits and ties of different varieties and also some awesome Micheal Jackson-inspired loafers with white socks. If there's one other person who can pull that off besides the King of Pop himself, it's JT. Watch the clip above!
What do you think of the "Suit & Tie" lyric video? Tell us in the comments.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz