Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" Gets A Stylin' New Lyric Video
Style-wise, Justin Timberlake has come a long way since his boy-band days. In the new lyric video for his first song in six years, "Suit & Tie," the singer trades in his full denim outfit (remember, the one he wore with Britney?) for some sleek GQ-inspired threads. Obviously, with the song being called "Suit & Tie" and all, he can be seen sporting suits and ties of different varieties and also some awesome Micheal Jackson-inspired loafers with white socks. If there's one other person who can pull that off besides the King of Pop himself, it's JT. Watch the clip above!
What do you think of the "Suit & Tie" lyric video? Tell us in the comments.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist