Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" Gets A Stylin' New Lyric Video
Style-wise, Justin Timberlake has come a long way since his boy-band days. In the new lyric video for his first song in six years, "Suit & Tie," the singer trades in his full denim outfit (remember, the one he wore with Britney?) for some sleek GQ-inspired threads. Obviously, with the song being called "Suit & Tie" and all, he can be seen sporting suits and ties of different varieties and also some awesome Micheal Jackson-inspired loafers with white socks. If there's one other person who can pull that off besides the King of Pop himself, it's JT. Watch the clip above!
What do you think of the "Suit & Tie" lyric video? Tell us in the comments.
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves