Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" Gets A Stylin' New Lyric Video
Style-wise, Justin Timberlake has come a long way since his boy-band days. In the new lyric video for his first song in six years, "Suit & Tie," the singer trades in his full denim outfit (remember, the one he wore with Britney?) for some sleek GQ-inspired threads. Obviously, with the song being called "Suit & Tie" and all, he can be seen sporting suits and ties of different varieties and also some awesome Micheal Jackson-inspired loafers with white socks. If there's one other person who can pull that off besides the King of Pop himself, it's JT. Watch the clip above!
What do you think of the "Suit & Tie" lyric video? Tell us in the comments.
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire