Justin Timberlake's 'The 20/20 Experience Part 2' Comes Out September 30th
Image c/o instagram.com/justintimberlake
Fall 2013 can't come soon enough! Justin Timberlake took to Twitter and posted to his Instagram the photo above that clearly states THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE (2 of 2) SEPT. 30th in writing. Timberlake revealed that his March-release The 20/20 Experience was only part one of his double-album plan back when the record came out, and now we officially have a date to look forward to his new music: September 30th! Judging from the photo of JT in the studio strumming a guitar, maybe that's going to be the primary instrument of the second album? Can we look forward to more jams like "Like I Love You" or even an N'SYNC "Girlfriend" vibe? All we know is that we're so excited for MORE new music from the superstar!
Want more Justin? Our friends at PopDust ranked his top 10 songs. Do you agree or disagree with their ranking?
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)