Juuust a few photos...
Of some musicians embracing the fashion world in New York at Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week! Kicking off last Thursday, Fashion Week is a dream-world of expensive clothes, talented designers, and beautiful people. The music world has long been interested in fashion - after all, pop music is as much based on image as it is songs - and musicians were out in droves this week attending fashion shows, schmoozing, and endorsing brands. Here are our favourite pictures so far...
TOP: Lea Michele, Jared Leto BOTTOM: Courtney Love, Solange Knowles
TOP: Ellie Goulding, Selita Ebanks with Estelle and Corinne Bailey Rae BOTTOM: Mandy Moore, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
We'll be posting more photos as they come in... keep your eyes peeled for a hilarious pic of Justin Bieber and an outrageous outfit from none other than Nikki Minaj. Of course.
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman