Juuust a few photos...
Of some musicians embracing the fashion world in New York at Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week! Kicking off last Thursday, Fashion Week is a dream-world of expensive clothes, talented designers, and beautiful people. The music world has long been interested in fashion - after all, pop music is as much based on image as it is songs - and musicians were out in droves this week attending fashion shows, schmoozing, and endorsing brands. Here are our favourite pictures so far...
TOP: Lea Michele, Jared Leto BOTTOM: Courtney Love, Solange Knowles
TOP: Ellie Goulding, Selita Ebanks with Estelle and Corinne Bailey Rae BOTTOM: Mandy Moore, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
We'll be posting more photos as they come in... keep your eyes peeled for a hilarious pic of Justin Bieber and an outrageous outfit from none other than Nikki Minaj. Of course.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect