Juuust a few photos...
Of some musicians embracing the fashion world in New York at Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week! Kicking off last Thursday, Fashion Week is a dream-world of expensive clothes, talented designers, and beautiful people. The music world has long been interested in fashion - after all, pop music is as much based on image as it is songs - and musicians were out in droves this week attending fashion shows, schmoozing, and endorsing brands. Here are our favourite pictures so far...
TOP: Lea Michele, Jared Leto BOTTOM: Courtney Love, Solange Knowles
TOP: Ellie Goulding, Selita Ebanks with Estelle and Corinne Bailey Rae BOTTOM: Mandy Moore, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
We'll be posting more photos as they come in... keep your eyes peeled for a hilarious pic of Justin Bieber and an outrageous outfit from none other than Nikki Minaj. Of course.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist