Juuust a few photos...
Of some musicians embracing the fashion world in New York at Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week! Kicking off last Thursday, Fashion Week is a dream-world of expensive clothes, talented designers, and beautiful people. The music world has long been interested in fashion - after all, pop music is as much based on image as it is songs - and musicians were out in droves this week attending fashion shows, schmoozing, and endorsing brands. Here are our favourite pictures so far...
TOP: Lea Michele, Jared Leto BOTTOM: Courtney Love, Solange Knowles
TOP: Ellie Goulding, Selita Ebanks with Estelle and Corinne Bailey Rae BOTTOM: Mandy Moore, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
We'll be posting more photos as they come in... keep your eyes peeled for a hilarious pic of Justin Bieber and an outrageous outfit from none other than Nikki Minaj. Of course.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'