Juuust a few photos...
Of some musicians embracing the fashion world in New York at Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week! Kicking off last Thursday, Fashion Week is a dream-world of expensive clothes, talented designers, and beautiful people. The music world has long been interested in fashion - after all, pop music is as much based on image as it is songs - and musicians were out in droves this week attending fashion shows, schmoozing, and endorsing brands. Here are our favourite pictures so far...
TOP: Lea Michele, Jared Leto BOTTOM: Courtney Love, Solange Knowles
TOP: Ellie Goulding, Selita Ebanks with Estelle and Corinne Bailey Rae BOTTOM: Mandy Moore, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
We'll be posting more photos as they come in... keep your eyes peeled for a hilarious pic of Justin Bieber and an outrageous outfit from none other than Nikki Minaj. Of course.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?