Kanye West Compares Himself To Jesus... Again
Remember that time Kanye West dressed up as Jesus on the cover of Rolling Stone? I know, I know, asking you to go back in time through all the crazy and controversial stuff Kanye West has done is asking a lot but to refresh your memory, in 2006 he donned a crown of thorns and fake blood for this Rolling Stone cover. The photo obviously upset a lot of religious groups but of course Kanye didn't care, and what's more, he's at it again!
In his latest song "I Don't Like" (warning, the lyrics are NSFW) featuring Pusha T, Chief Keef, Jadakiss, and Big Sean, Kanye has a line that, knowing him, doesn't surprise us all that much:
"The media crucify me like they did Christ / They wanna find me not breathing like they found Mike / A girl that run her mouth only out of spite / But I never hit a woman, never in my life."
You can hear the song here:
What do you think of Kanye's latest song? Do you think his ego's too big (do we even have to ask)? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)