Kanye West Compares Himself To Jesus... Again
Remember that time Kanye West dressed up as Jesus on the cover of Rolling Stone? I know, I know, asking you to go back in time through all the crazy and controversial stuff Kanye West has done is asking a lot but to refresh your memory, in 2006 he donned a crown of thorns and fake blood for this Rolling Stone cover. The photo obviously upset a lot of religious groups but of course Kanye didn't care, and what's more, he's at it again!
In his latest song "I Don't Like" (warning, the lyrics are NSFW) featuring Pusha T, Chief Keef, Jadakiss, and Big Sean, Kanye has a line that, knowing him, doesn't surprise us all that much:
"The media crucify me like they did Christ / They wanna find me not breathing like they found Mike / A girl that run her mouth only out of spite / But I never hit a woman, never in my life."
You can hear the song here:
What do you think of Kanye's latest song? Do you think his ego's too big (do we even have to ask)? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us