Kanye West Debuts "Bound 2" On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
See the rapper's first ever televised performance of the single...
Kanye West appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to perform a live version of the sample-heavy closer to Yeezus, "Bound 2", and the execution was nothing less than flawless. With The Roots as the back-up band, plus a choir of adorable kids singing the sample by Ponderosa Twins Plus One, the song translated live perfectly with Kanye at the helm.
Also included in the performance was soul singer Charlie Wilson, whose vocals are actually included on the track, singing the line I know you're tired of loving, of loving / With nobody to love. But what made the video go viral? Kanye censoring his own lyrics to suit live TV, of course. Instead of rapping the verse Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures / One good girl is worth a thousand b*****s, bound, Mr. West changed the profanity to "chickens" (lol).
UPDATE: Watch the video right here.
What do you guys think of Kanye's live rendition of "Bound 2"? Let us know in the comments...
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School