Kanye West Debuts "Bound 2" On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
See the rapper's first ever televised performance of the single...
Kanye West appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to perform a live version of the sample-heavy closer to Yeezus, "Bound 2", and the execution was nothing less than flawless. With The Roots as the back-up band, plus a choir of adorable kids singing the sample by Ponderosa Twins Plus One, the song translated live perfectly with Kanye at the helm.
Also included in the performance was soul singer Charlie Wilson, whose vocals are actually included on the track, singing the line I know you're tired of loving, of loving / With nobody to love. But what made the video go viral? Kanye censoring his own lyrics to suit live TV, of course. Instead of rapping the verse Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures / One good girl is worth a thousand b*****s, bound, Mr. West changed the profanity to "chickens" (lol).
UPDATE: Watch the video right here.
Valentine's E-Cards from Katy, Lorde, Kanye & More
Have a happy (or not so happy) V-Day with these pop star e-cards!...More
What do you guys think of Kanye's live rendition of "Bound 2"? Let us know in the comments...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now