Kanye West Debuts "Bound 2" On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
See the rapper's first ever televised performance of the single...
Kanye West appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to perform a live version of the sample-heavy closer to Yeezus, "Bound 2", and the execution was nothing less than flawless. With The Roots as the back-up band, plus a choir of adorable kids singing the sample by Ponderosa Twins Plus One, the song translated live perfectly with Kanye at the helm.
Also included in the performance was soul singer Charlie Wilson, whose vocals are actually included on the track, singing the line I know you're tired of loving, of loving / With nobody to love. But what made the video go viral? Kanye censoring his own lyrics to suit live TV, of course. Instead of rapping the verse Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures / One good girl is worth a thousand b*****s, bound, Mr. West changed the profanity to "chickens" (lol).
UPDATE: Watch the video right here.
What do you guys think of Kanye's live rendition of "Bound 2"? Let us know in the comments...
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video