Karmin Came To Crash Your Party!
You know Karmin, right? They're the duo consisting of engaged couple Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan who are also YouTube famous! They made a name for themselves by covering the super fast song 'Look At Me Now' by Chris Brown (Heidemann NAILS IT on Busta's verse) and they went on to cover many other pop songs. They were eventually asked to appear on Ellen and they've even collaborated with The Roots' member Quest Love. Talk about a success story!
Now Karmin (the group) is signed to Epic Records and has released their first sassy single "Crash Your Party." The lyrics have Karmin dissing somebody who seems to think they're the bomb.com:
Who do you think you are, a super S-T-A-R? / Who do you think you are, you can kiss my 'oh my gaw'!
They go on to inform this self-inflated person that they're about to crash his party because they're the next big thing! Amy Heidemann even raps in this first single from the pair. It's actually a really fun party song and the video is colorful and fun. Check it out!
For more Karmin, AMP Radio has some awesome video of when they stopped by the Red Bull Soundspace to play a set!
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'