Karmin Came To Crash Your Party!
You know Karmin, right? They're the duo consisting of engaged couple Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan who are also YouTube famous! They made a name for themselves by covering the super fast song 'Look At Me Now' by Chris Brown (Heidemann NAILS IT on Busta's verse) and they went on to cover many other pop songs. They were eventually asked to appear on Ellen and they've even collaborated with The Roots' member Quest Love. Talk about a success story!
Now Karmin (the group) is signed to Epic Records and has released their first sassy single "Crash Your Party." The lyrics have Karmin dissing somebody who seems to think they're the bomb.com:
Who do you think you are, a super S-T-A-R? / Who do you think you are, you can kiss my 'oh my gaw'!
They go on to inform this self-inflated person that they're about to crash his party because they're the next big thing! Amy Heidemann even raps in this first single from the pair. It's actually a really fun party song and the video is colorful and fun. Check it out!
For more Karmin, AMP Radio has some awesome video of when they stopped by the Red Bull Soundspace to play a set!
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'