Katy Perry Tells Us In No Uncertain Terms Who She's Voting With Her Ballot Dress
If political junkies (or Katy Perry fans) were wondering who Katy Perry is voting for in the upcoming US Presidential election, they need wonder no more. As if performing at a rally for President Barack Obama wasn't enough indication of her political leanings, Katy also wore a wacky ballot dress during the show with the box beside "Barack Obama and Joe Biden" blacked out, and of course, the box beside Mitt Romney remaining blank.
This isn't the first time Katy has combined her politics and her style; earlier this month the California Gurl tweeted a picture of some democrat nail-art:
What do you think about wearing political statements on clothing? Tell us below...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars