Katy Perry Tells Us In No Uncertain Terms Who She's Voting With Her Ballot Dress
If political junkies (or Katy Perry fans) were wondering who Katy Perry is voting for in the upcoming US Presidential election, they need wonder no more. As if performing at a rally for President Barack Obama wasn't enough indication of her political leanings, Katy also wore a wacky ballot dress during the show with the box beside "Barack Obama and Joe Biden" blacked out, and of course, the box beside Mitt Romney remaining blank.
This isn't the first time Katy has combined her politics and her style; earlier this month the California Gurl tweeted a picture of some democrat nail-art:
What do you think about wearing political statements on clothing? Tell us below...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz