Katy Perry Tells Us In No Uncertain Terms Who She's Voting With Her Ballot Dress
If political junkies (or Katy Perry fans) were wondering who Katy Perry is voting for in the upcoming US Presidential election, they need wonder no more. As if performing at a rally for President Barack Obama wasn't enough indication of her political leanings, Katy also wore a wacky ballot dress during the show with the box beside "Barack Obama and Joe Biden" blacked out, and of course, the box beside Mitt Romney remaining blank.
This isn't the first time Katy has combined her politics and her style; earlier this month the California Gurl tweeted a picture of some democrat nail-art:
What do you think about wearing political statements on clothing? Tell us below...
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)