Katy Perry Tells Us In No Uncertain Terms Who She's Voting With Her Ballot Dress
If political junkies (or Katy Perry fans) were wondering who Katy Perry is voting for in the upcoming US Presidential election, they need wonder no more. As if performing at a rally for President Barack Obama wasn't enough indication of her political leanings, Katy also wore a wacky ballot dress during the show with the box beside "Barack Obama and Joe Biden" blacked out, and of course, the box beside Mitt Romney remaining blank.
This isn't the first time Katy has combined her politics and her style; earlier this month the California Gurl tweeted a picture of some democrat nail-art:
What do you think about wearing political statements on clothing? Tell us below...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele