Katy Perry Tells Us In No Uncertain Terms Who She's Voting With Her Ballot Dress
If political junkies (or Katy Perry fans) were wondering who Katy Perry is voting for in the upcoming US Presidential election, they need wonder no more. As if performing at a rally for President Barack Obama wasn't enough indication of her political leanings, Katy also wore a wacky ballot dress during the show with the box beside "Barack Obama and Joe Biden" blacked out, and of course, the box beside Mitt Romney remaining blank.
This isn't the first time Katy has combined her politics and her style; earlier this month the California Gurl tweeted a picture of some democrat nail-art:
What do you think about wearing political statements on clothing? Tell us below...
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman