Ke$ha's Sleazy 2.0 Remix Features All Star Guests
Ke$ha is back with a brand new remix of her song 'Sleazy'! As if we weren't excited enough to hear some new Ke$ha material, she wrangled some amazing guest stars for the remixed track. Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, T.I. and Andre 3000 are all featured doing their very own sleazy verses.
Ke$ha kicks off 'Sleazy 2.0' saying:
I don't need you or your brand new Benz / Or your bougie friends / I don't need love lookin' like diamonds / Lookin' like diamonds
Basically it's Ke$ha being Ke$ha: she's not concerned with glamour and riches, she just wants to party! Here are the guys' best lines:
Okay I'm young and I'm tatted / I get them bucks like an addict / Rockin' this Christian Dior, I spend so much on my fabric
But now that we are cool-cool, she sipping Irish Baileys / She say, "Stacks, you're true blue?", I said "Nah, I'm Navy"
I ain't nothing like them other dudes / I'm an atom bomb, they a molecule / Still paid, ballin' out the frame, stuntin' like a fool
Smoke that neon, Kings of Leon / Dynamite - Napoleon / Got some skinnies and a T on
Listen to the fun song here:
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars