Ke$ha's Sleazy 2.0 Remix Features All Star Guests
Ke$ha is back with a brand new remix of her song 'Sleazy'! As if we weren't excited enough to hear some new Ke$ha material, she wrangled some amazing guest stars for the remixed track. Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, T.I. and Andre 3000 are all featured doing their very own sleazy verses.
Ke$ha kicks off 'Sleazy 2.0' saying:
I don't need you or your brand new Benz / Or your bougie friends / I don't need love lookin' like diamonds / Lookin' like diamonds
Basically it's Ke$ha being Ke$ha: she's not concerned with glamour and riches, she just wants to party! Here are the guys' best lines:
Okay I'm young and I'm tatted / I get them bucks like an addict / Rockin' this Christian Dior, I spend so much on my fabric
But now that we are cool-cool, she sipping Irish Baileys / She say, "Stacks, you're true blue?", I said "Nah, I'm Navy"
I ain't nothing like them other dudes / I'm an atom bomb, they a molecule / Still paid, ballin' out the frame, stuntin' like a fool
Smoke that neon, Kings of Leon / Dynamite - Napoleon / Got some skinnies and a T on
Listen to the fun song here:
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video