Keane Treat Fans To An Intimate Live Session At Last.fm In New York
Keane, a band known for their killer piano riffs and rich, emotional lyrics landed in New York to play an intimate live set of new and old songs for 100 lucky fans. The show was set up by our friends at Last.fm who brought the band in to a venue called The Living Room in NYC.
The band played 3 songs from 3 of their albums (including their newest one Strangeland) and stuck around for a live Q&A session. Even though they only let 100 fans into the small, intimate venue, Last.fm Originals captured all the action on video and you can watch it on their site!
Are you a Keane fan? Tell us what you think of this live performance in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect