Keane Treat Fans To An Intimate Live Session At Last.fm In New York
Keane, a band known for their killer piano riffs and rich, emotional lyrics landed in New York to play an intimate live set of new and old songs for 100 lucky fans. The show was set up by our friends at Last.fm who brought the band in to a venue called The Living Room in NYC.
The band played 3 songs from 3 of their albums (including their newest one Strangeland) and stuck around for a live Q&A session. Even though they only let 100 fans into the small, intimate venue, Last.fm Originals captured all the action on video and you can watch it on their site!
Are you a Keane fan? Tell us what you think of this live performance in the comments!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!