Keane Treat Fans To An Intimate Live Session At Last.fm In New York
Keane, a band known for their killer piano riffs and rich, emotional lyrics landed in New York to play an intimate live set of new and old songs for 100 lucky fans. The show was set up by our friends at Last.fm who brought the band in to a venue called The Living Room in NYC.
The band played 3 songs from 3 of their albums (including their newest one Strangeland) and stuck around for a live Q&A session. Even though they only let 100 fans into the small, intimate venue, Last.fm Originals captured all the action on video and you can watch it on their site!
Are you a Keane fan? Tell us what you think of this live performance in the comments!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'