Keane Treat Fans To An Intimate Live Session At Last.fm In New York
Keane, a band known for their killer piano riffs and rich, emotional lyrics landed in New York to play an intimate live set of new and old songs for 100 lucky fans. The show was set up by our friends at Last.fm who brought the band in to a venue called The Living Room in NYC.
The band played 3 songs from 3 of their albums (including their newest one Strangeland) and stuck around for a live Q&A session. Even though they only let 100 fans into the small, intimate venue, Last.fm Originals captured all the action on video and you can watch it on their site!
Are you a Keane fan? Tell us what you think of this live performance in the comments!
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody