Ke$ha Gets Vulnerable For Next Album
Ke$ha's a khameleon with a capital K.
While we're used to her clubby, auto-tuned, glitter-laden, Jack Daniels-marinated music, she's planning on resurrecting rock n' roll in the pop world in 2012.
In a recent interview with MTV, the Kesh reveals that her upcoming album will showcase her more vulnerable, "human" side, stating, "I very much want to be seen as a strong woman, but I realize that vulnerability can also be a strength. So on my next record, you are going to hear probably a little more of that. I'm not going to make an acoustic, sad entire record. But you might hear a little bit more vulnerability on the next record 'cause I have realized just from this Dylan cover coming out [on Amnesty International's anniversary album] that it can be such a strength and a nice balance to humanize the other side of my personality."
Fans have already sneaked a peek of Ke$ha's softer side on earlier tracks like "The Harold Song" but should expect a more formal introduction on her next album, due out in May. Hit up Mix 96.5 for more info on K-Dolla.
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video