Ke$ha Gets Vulnerable For Next Album
Ke$ha's a khameleon with a capital K.
While we're used to her clubby, auto-tuned, glitter-laden, Jack Daniels-marinated music, she's planning on resurrecting rock n' roll in the pop world in 2012.
In a recent interview with MTV, the Kesh reveals that her upcoming album will showcase her more vulnerable, "human" side, stating, "I very much want to be seen as a strong woman, but I realize that vulnerability can also be a strength. So on my next record, you are going to hear probably a little more of that. I'm not going to make an acoustic, sad entire record. But you might hear a little bit more vulnerability on the next record 'cause I have realized just from this Dylan cover coming out [on Amnesty International's anniversary album] that it can be such a strength and a nice balance to humanize the other side of my personality."
Fans have already sneaked a peek of Ke$ha's softer side on earlier tracks like "The Harold Song" but should expect a more formal introduction on her next album, due out in May. Hit up Mix 96.5 for more info on K-Dolla.
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics