Ke$ha Gets Vulnerable For Next Album
Ke$ha's a khameleon with a capital K.
While we're used to her clubby, auto-tuned, glitter-laden, Jack Daniels-marinated music, she's planning on resurrecting rock n' roll in the pop world in 2012.
In a recent interview with MTV, the Kesh reveals that her upcoming album will showcase her more vulnerable, "human" side, stating, "I very much want to be seen as a strong woman, but I realize that vulnerability can also be a strength. So on my next record, you are going to hear probably a little more of that. I'm not going to make an acoustic, sad entire record. But you might hear a little bit more vulnerability on the next record 'cause I have realized just from this Dylan cover coming out [on Amnesty International's anniversary album] that it can be such a strength and a nice balance to humanize the other side of my personality."
Fans have already sneaked a peek of Ke$ha's softer side on earlier tracks like "The Harold Song" but should expect a more formal introduction on her next album, due out in May. Hit up Mix 96.5 for more info on K-Dolla.
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)