Ke$ha Performs "C'Mon" On Jimmy Fallon, Proves She Can Sing Sans Auto-Tune
Hitting up Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, February 20th, our girl Ke$ha decided to perform "C'Mon" from her new album Warrior. As a danceable single made for radio, we wondered how it would sound live without anything to polish it up, but Ke$ha wowed us with her performance like never before. With a lush choir of backup singers who plucked away on guitar, synths and the drums, the pop singer made the song work for live TV and sang it impeccably without any alterations to her voice. We think that the Ke$ha haters can finally stop layering on the hater-ade: she knows how to sing sans auto-tune and can rock it live!
What did you think of Ke$ha's "C'Mon" performance on Jimmy Fallon? Share your thoughts with us...
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'