Ke$ha Performs "C'Mon" On Jimmy Fallon, Proves She Can Sing Sans Auto-Tune
Hitting up Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, February 20th, our girl Ke$ha decided to perform "C'Mon" from her new album Warrior. As a danceable single made for radio, we wondered how it would sound live without anything to polish it up, but Ke$ha wowed us with her performance like never before. With a lush choir of backup singers who plucked away on guitar, synths and the drums, the pop singer made the song work for live TV and sang it impeccably without any alterations to her voice. We think that the Ke$ha haters can finally stop layering on the hater-ade: she knows how to sing sans auto-tune and can rock it live!
What did you think of Ke$ha's "C'Mon" performance on Jimmy Fallon? Share your thoughts with us...
- WATCH Eminem ft. Sia's "Guts Over Fear" Lyric Video
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops