Ke$ha Performs "C'Mon" On Jimmy Fallon, Proves She Can Sing Sans Auto-Tune
Hitting up Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, February 20th, our girl Ke$ha decided to perform "C'Mon" from her new album Warrior. As a danceable single made for radio, we wondered how it would sound live without anything to polish it up, but Ke$ha wowed us with her performance like never before. With a lush choir of backup singers who plucked away on guitar, synths and the drums, the pop singer made the song work for live TV and sang it impeccably without any alterations to her voice. We think that the Ke$ha haters can finally stop layering on the hater-ade: she knows how to sing sans auto-tune and can rock it live!
What did you think of Ke$ha's "C'Mon" performance on Jimmy Fallon? Share your thoughts with us...
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme