Ke$ha Performs "C'Mon" On Jimmy Fallon, Proves She Can Sing Sans Auto-Tune
Hitting up Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, February 20th, our girl Ke$ha decided to perform "C'Mon" from her new album Warrior. As a danceable single made for radio, we wondered how it would sound live without anything to polish it up, but Ke$ha wowed us with her performance like never before. With a lush choir of backup singers who plucked away on guitar, synths and the drums, the pop singer made the song work for live TV and sang it impeccably without any alterations to her voice. We think that the Ke$ha haters can finally stop layering on the hater-ade: she knows how to sing sans auto-tune and can rock it live!
What did you think of Ke$ha's "C'Mon" performance on Jimmy Fallon? Share your thoughts with us...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics