Ke$ha Reveals She Writes Songs With Her Boobs
In case y'all didn't know, we kind of have an obsession with Ke$ha. Love her or hate her: the girl just lives her life, doesn't care what anybody thinks, and we respect her for that. Which is why we expected wild & crazy tales from the glitter-loving pop star when she appeared on Conan for an interview with the late night host. The video clip above shows K-dollar-sign clad in a dress covered in Conan heads (which we totally want for ourselves), but we got distracted from her outfit when she was asked about how she approaches songwriting.
Like most writers, Ke$ha said she gets ideas out of nowhere and writes them down or jots them into her phone, and also writes on guitar and piano. However, there's one tactic she's been using recently that has apparently helped her write all her favorite songs: she uses her "assets" over the piano keys. That's right — she lowers herself, sans shirt, onto the ivories and lets her chest do the work. We have to hand it to you, Ke$ha...if using your boobs to write songs helps create jams like "Die Young" and "Crazy Kids", then we're all for it!
What do you think of Ke$ha's unusual songwriting tactic? Let us know in the comments...
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video