Ke$ha's Beautifully Deconstructed Version Of "Die Young"
Who knew that Ke$ha's new dance-pop single "Die Young" could sound so good stripped down? With simply a synthesizer and the lyrics, Ke$ha proves to us once again that she may look like a ditzy pop star, but actually has talent under all that glitter. As she sings the start of the chorus, I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums / Oh what a shame that you came here with someone, we wonder why K-Dolla-sign doesn't make music this way more often. What do you think? Should Ke$ha start releasing tracks in her Deconstructed style?
Let us know your thoughts on Ke$ha's new version of "Die Young"...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars