Kelly Clarkson's Favorite Song Off Stronger
In a recent interview with MTV, Breakup Song Queen Kelly Clarkson revealed that her favorite song off her latest album Stronger is "What Doesn't Kill You", saying "it's magnetic, it's like one of those songs when you first listen to it and you're drawn to it".
We couldn't agree more. The song is completely captivating in its narrative about finding confidence through a break up. So instead of gaining extra baggage at the end of a relationship, you're losing a whole load that was weighing you down.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger / Stand a little taller / Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone / What doesn't kill you makes a fighter / Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone / What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Considering the media's labelling of Kelly as a "spinster", we're totally digging the line, "Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone". Sharing gets old; sometimes you just need some "me time", ya know?
Speaking of sharing...special thanks to 92.3NOW for the heads up about the interview!
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics