Kelly Clarkson's Favorite Song Off Stronger
In a recent interview with MTV, Breakup Song Queen Kelly Clarkson revealed that her favorite song off her latest album Stronger is "What Doesn't Kill You", saying "it's magnetic, it's like one of those songs when you first listen to it and you're drawn to it".
We couldn't agree more. The song is completely captivating in its narrative about finding confidence through a break up. So instead of gaining extra baggage at the end of a relationship, you're losing a whole load that was weighing you down.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger / Stand a little taller / Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone / What doesn't kill you makes a fighter / Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone / What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Considering the media's labelling of Kelly as a "spinster", we're totally digging the line, "Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone". Sharing gets old; sometimes you just need some "me time", ya know?
Speaking of sharing...special thanks to 92.3NOW for the heads up about the interview!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist