Kelly Clarkson's Favorite Song Off Stronger
In a recent interview with MTV, Breakup Song Queen Kelly Clarkson revealed that her favorite song off her latest album Stronger is "What Doesn't Kill You", saying "it's magnetic, it's like one of those songs when you first listen to it and you're drawn to it".
We couldn't agree more. The song is completely captivating in its narrative about finding confidence through a break up. So instead of gaining extra baggage at the end of a relationship, you're losing a whole load that was weighing you down.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger / Stand a little taller / Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone / What doesn't kill you makes a fighter / Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone / What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Considering the media's labelling of Kelly as a "spinster", we're totally digging the line, "Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone". Sharing gets old; sometimes you just need some "me time", ya know?
Speaking of sharing...special thanks to 92.3NOW for the heads up about the interview!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs