Kelly Clarkson's Pregnant! 3 Lyrics That Celebrate Her New Chapter
These 3 KC lyrics are perfect for her to dedicate to her baby-to-be.
2013's been quite the exciting year for Kelly Clarkson! The very first winner of American Idol released a Greatest Hits album, a Christmas album, married her sweetheart, and announced a very special update to her fans all in the span of a year. What's the news? She's pregnant with her first child!
I'm pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever :)
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) November 19, 2013
To celebrate this exciting time in Kelly's life (motherhood!), we went through her impressive resume of lyrics to pick out some lines she could be singing either about herself or her baby-to-be. Count 'em down with us:
3. Catch My Breath
"Addicted to the love I found / Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud / Making time for the ones that count..."
Breathe easy, Kelly: your life is certainly running smoothly right now! The lyrics to "Catch My Breath" totally seem perfect for her at this present time — she's in love and spending time with the ones that mean the most to her.
2. My Life Would Suck Without You
"'Cause we belong together now yeah / Forever united here somehow yeah / You got a piece of me..."
These lyrics may have been written before her marriage to husband Brandon Blackstock, but we bet Kelly sings this song to herself at least once a day. She & her hubby seem happily in love, which is a perfect world to introduce a little one into.
1. A Moment Like This
"Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me / Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this..."
Honestly, what lyrics could better suit Kelly's current situation? Even though this song was penned for her American Idol win back in 2002, having chart-topping hits, a loving husband, and a baby on the way is definitely a moment to cherish. Take it in, Kel!
What lyrics would you dedicate to Kelly Clarkson and her soon-to-be expanding family? Let us know in the comments...
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend