Kelly Rowland Talks Technology with CNET's Hooked Up
See what Kelly Rowland need when it comes to tech, and watch her discuss her new music plus her favorite social media apps...
Want to know what tech gear Kelly Rowland needs when she's on the road? Kevin Frazier caught up with Kelly Rowland in New York to talk tech, music, and her favorite social media apps when the R&B star heads out on tour. The "Dirty Laundry" diva shares that she needs to buy herself the Beats By Dre Pill speakers for her tour bus, and also explains why Soundcloud is so important to her and her fans: they get to hear snippets of the album to give them something to look forward to! With her fourth studio album Talk A Good Game due June 18th, Kelly reveals that it's hard to keep her music under wraps from this crazy technological world, but keeps active on Twitter and Instagram to stay in touch with her fans and get them excited about the new record.
What are your thoughts on Kelly Rowland's Hooked Up episode? Let us know in the comments...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show