Kelly Rowland Talks Technology with CNET's Hooked Up
See what Kelly Rowland need when it comes to tech, and watch her discuss her new music plus her favorite social media apps...
Want to know what tech gear Kelly Rowland needs when she's on the road? Kevin Frazier caught up with Kelly Rowland in New York to talk tech, music, and her favorite social media apps when the R&B star heads out on tour. The "Dirty Laundry" diva shares that she needs to buy herself the Beats By Dre Pill speakers for her tour bus, and also explains why Soundcloud is so important to her and her fans: they get to hear snippets of the album to give them something to look forward to! With her fourth studio album Talk A Good Game due June 18th, Kelly reveals that it's hard to keep her music under wraps from this crazy technological world, but keeps active on Twitter and Instagram to stay in touch with her fans and get them excited about the new record.
What are your thoughts on Kelly Rowland's Hooked Up episode? Let us know in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist