Kelly Rowland Talks Technology with CNET's Hooked Up
See what Kelly Rowland need when it comes to tech, and watch her discuss her new music plus her favorite social media apps...
Want to know what tech gear Kelly Rowland needs when she's on the road? Kevin Frazier caught up with Kelly Rowland in New York to talk tech, music, and her favorite social media apps when the R&B star heads out on tour. The "Dirty Laundry" diva shares that she needs to buy herself the Beats By Dre Pill speakers for her tour bus, and also explains why Soundcloud is so important to her and her fans: they get to hear snippets of the album to give them something to look forward to! With her fourth studio album Talk A Good Game due June 18th, Kelly reveals that it's hard to keep her music under wraps from this crazy technological world, but keeps active on Twitter and Instagram to stay in touch with her fans and get them excited about the new record.
What are your thoughts on Kelly Rowland's Hooked Up episode? Let us know in the comments...
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video