See The Tracklist To Ke$ha's New Album "Warrior"
Party Animal and pop star Ke$ha is gearing up to release her sophomore album entitled Warrior at the end of the year. December 4th is the release date for the album and Ke$ha has said it will be more vulnerable than previous releases.
The album is said to feature collaborations with artists and producers like will.i.am, Iggy Pop, and Ben Folds. Here's the tracklist:
2. Die Young
4. Thinking Of You
5. Crazy Kids
6. Wherever You Are
7. Dirty Love
9. Only Wanna Dance With You
11. Beautiful Life
12. Love Into The Light
13. Last Goodbye
14. Gold Trans Am
15. Out Alive
16. Past Lives
The album's first single "Die Young" is set to come out on September 25th.
Are you excited for Warrior? Tell us why in the comments!
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden