See The Tracklist To Ke$ha's New Album "Warrior"
Party Animal and pop star Ke$ha is gearing up to release her sophomore album entitled Warrior at the end of the year. December 4th is the release date for the album and Ke$ha has said it will be more vulnerable than previous releases.
The album is said to feature collaborations with artists and producers like will.i.am, Iggy Pop, and Ben Folds. Here's the tracklist:
2. Die Young
4. Thinking Of You
5. Crazy Kids
6. Wherever You Are
7. Dirty Love
9. Only Wanna Dance With You
11. Beautiful Life
12. Love Into The Light
13. Last Goodbye
14. Gold Trans Am
15. Out Alive
16. Past Lives
The album's first single "Die Young" is set to come out on September 25th.
Are you excited for Warrior? Tell us why in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now