Kimye's Expecting A Girl! 3 Songs For Kanye & Kim's Little Lady
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian revealed the gender of their soon-to-be newborn, and it's a girl!
Image c/o Pascal Le Segretain (Getty)
Now hear this: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian revealed the gender of their soon-to-be newborn, and it's a girl! Looks like Beyonce and Jay-Z's little princess Blue Ivy is going to have a new BFF. And of course, we thought we'd turn to Kanye's lyrics that are all about being a daddy to his bundle of joy. Check them out on Spotify below:
"'Fore the day you die, you gon' touch the sky / You gon' touch the sky baby girl, testify..."
He says it right in his lyrics: baby girl! We have no doubt that Kimye's little gal will dream big indeed.
2. Drive Slow
"He told me, 'Don't rush to get grown, drive slow...'"
Kids grow up so fast these days, so we think Kanye should reference his own lyrics from time to time to remember to enjoy the time he has with his little lady before she grows up.
1. The Joy
"Boy, you could not miss with a dozen roses / Such would astound you / The joy of children laughing around you..."
There's nothing better than feeling joyous over having a child of your very own. We wish all the best to Kanye and Kim!
Do you have any lyrics you'd like to dedicate to Kimye's baby? Let us know in the comments...
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon