Kimye's Expecting A Girl! 3 Songs For Kanye & Kim's Little Lady
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian revealed the gender of their soon-to-be newborn, and it's a girl!
Image c/o Pascal Le Segretain (Getty)
Now hear this: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian revealed the gender of their soon-to-be newborn, and it's a girl! Looks like Beyonce and Jay-Z's little princess Blue Ivy is going to have a new BFF. And of course, we thought we'd turn to Kanye's lyrics that are all about being a daddy to his bundle of joy. Check them out on Spotify below:
"'Fore the day you die, you gon' touch the sky / You gon' touch the sky baby girl, testify..."
He says it right in his lyrics: baby girl! We have no doubt that Kimye's little gal will dream big indeed.
2. Drive Slow
"He told me, 'Don't rush to get grown, drive slow...'"
Kids grow up so fast these days, so we think Kanye should reference his own lyrics from time to time to remember to enjoy the time he has with his little lady before she grows up.
1. The Joy
"Boy, you could not miss with a dozen roses / Such would astound you / The joy of children laughing around you..."
There's nothing better than feeling joyous over having a child of your very own. We wish all the best to Kanye and Kim!
Do you have any lyrics you'd like to dedicate to Kimye's baby? Let us know in the comments...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz