Lady Gaga's "Applause" Music Video Is Surprisingly Short
We expected a much longer music video from Lady Gaga!
Lady Gaga's ARTPOP era has officially begun, with the release of her music video for the first single off the upcoming album, "Applause", out on VEVO today. Back when the pop star was promoting her previous record, Born This Way, it was common for Gaga to put out music videos that were up to 10 minutes in length, and we thought that has become the new standard for Mother Monster.
However, the music video for "Applause" is... three minutes and thirty-five seconds long! Featuring Lady Gaga in her now-signature ARTPOP getup (a skintight black cap and paint on her face), as well as a few other looks (such as The Birth of Venus and... a swan?), the clip is definitely about the art as Gaga croons Pop culture was in art now / Art's in pop culture in me.
Watch the new (surprisingly short) music video from Lady Gaga and let us know what you think of it in the comments:
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics