Lady Gaga's "Applause" Music Video Is Surprisingly Short
We expected a much longer music video from Lady Gaga!
Lady Gaga's ARTPOP era has officially begun, with the release of her music video for the first single off the upcoming album, "Applause", out on VEVO today. Back when the pop star was promoting her previous record, Born This Way, it was common for Gaga to put out music videos that were up to 10 minutes in length, and we thought that has become the new standard for Mother Monster.
However, the music video for "Applause" is... three minutes and thirty-five seconds long! Featuring Lady Gaga in her now-signature ARTPOP getup (a skintight black cap and paint on her face), as well as a few other looks (such as The Birth of Venus and... a swan?), the clip is definitely about the art as Gaga croons Pop culture was in art now / Art's in pop culture in me.
Watch the new (surprisingly short) music video from Lady Gaga and let us know what you think of it in the comments:
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back