Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way Ball' Tour Begins Tonight! 5 Songs We Hope She Plays
Image c/o Jemal Countess (Getty)
Kicking off her 2013 Born This Way Ball tour In Vancouver, BC, Lady Gaga is going to be a busy bee this year performing around the world! And guess what: we're going to be at the very first show of the tour! That's right, your friends at MetroLyrics will be in the same room as Mother Monster tonight, and we're so excited we're shaking in our blonde wigs and platform boots. Since it's Friday and all, that means that we owe you a playlist, so we've put together five songs from Born This Way that we hope LG plays for us live tonight...
"I'm gonna marry the night / I won't give up on my life / I'm a warrior queen / Live passionately tonight..."
"I can be good, if you just wanna be bad / I can be cool, if you just wanna be mad / I can be anything, I'll be your everything / Just touch me baby, I don't wanna be sad..."
"I could be your girl / Girl, girl, girl, girl, girl / But would you love me / If I ruled the world, world, world?"
"I just wanna be myself and I want you to love me for who I am / I just wanna be myself and I want you to know / I am my hair..."
1. You And I
"It's been a long time since I came around / Been a long time but I'm back in town / This time I'm not leaving without you..."
Are any of you guys attending the Born This Way Ball in 2013? What Lady Gaga song would you love to see live?
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"