Lady Gaga's Got Big Plans For 2012
Does Lady Gaga ever sleep?
Seriously, though, let's just re-cap her 2011. She released Born This Way which sold over 8 million copies worldwide (1,108,00 of those just in its first week) and placed third in the year's top-selling albums. She also continued her Monster Ball tour with over 40 dates in the span of four months, performed in a giant shoe on Oprah, released a photo book with Terry Richardson, hosted A Very Lady Gaga Thanksgiving, collab'd with Tony Bennett, performed at Times Square (and dropped the New Years Ball!), won four EMAs, two VMAs, and was nominated for two Grammys.
Wow. You'd think she'd slow down for 2012 but this recent interview with TheInsider.com reveals otherwise. When asked about her plans for 2012, Mother Monster responded, "I just want to keep going. I'm not as goal-obsessed as I am process-obsessed. I just want to keep writing music. I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour."
Dang gurl! As Frankie says, "Relax, yo!" We're a little worried that if LG goes too hard in 2012 her music will suffer. We don't know about you guys, but if we were Lady Gaga and just went through the same year that she did, all the lyrics on our 2012 album would read "Zzzzzzzzz...". Just sayin'. So unless her secret identity is The Energizer Bunny we're hoping Mother Mother takes a wee little break. What are your thoughts, Little Monsters?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'