Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst Is OK With Being A "Douchebag"
Freddie's attempt at keepin' it classy
We all know Fred Durst as the temperamental Limp Bizkit frontman that we kind of love to hate (remember our birthday tribute to him?), due to his fratboy-esque style of rock, the strange antics he gets into on & off the stage, and his overall disheveled appearance. Who'da thunk that he was making plans to star in a TV show called "Douchebag", aka the term that everybody mentioned under their breath when they heard his infamous name.
Now, we think the term is a little harsh, since the definition on urbandictionary.com is pretty extreme:
"An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears."
But we guess Fred Durst is totally OK with that connotation! And we have proof: here are the top 3 Limp Bizkit song lyrics about, well, being a douchebag!
3. Break Stuff
Give me something to break / Give me something to break / Just give me something to break / How 'bout your face?
It appears that Fred does not handle anger well. If you're mad at the world, we're pretty sure the best thing to do is NOT break somebody's face.
2. Eat You Alive
I just wanna to look at you / I just wanna look at you all day / There ain't nothin' wrong, no / There ain't nothin' wrong with that
Er...I guess there's no harm in looking, but the fact that you mentioned it is definitely creepy.
I did it all for the nookie (C'mon) / The nookie (C'mon) / So you can take that cookie / And stick it up your (Yea)
Words cannot express the next level of douche-baggery these lyrics proclaim. What do they even mean? Actually, no, we don't think we wanna know.
Will you be tuning in to Fred's new show?
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs