Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst Is OK With Being A "Douchebag"
Freddie's attempt at keepin' it classy
We all know Fred Durst as the temperamental Limp Bizkit frontman that we kind of love to hate (remember our birthday tribute to him?), due to his fratboy-esque style of rock, the strange antics he gets into on & off the stage, and his overall disheveled appearance. Who'da thunk that he was making plans to star in a TV show called "Douchebag", aka the term that everybody mentioned under their breath when they heard his infamous name.
Now, we think the term is a little harsh, since the definition on urbandictionary.com is pretty extreme:
"An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears."
But we guess Fred Durst is totally OK with that connotation! And we have proof: here are the top 3 Limp Bizkit song lyrics about, well, being a douchebag!
3. Break Stuff
Give me something to break / Give me something to break / Just give me something to break / How 'bout your face?
It appears that Fred does not handle anger well. If you're mad at the world, we're pretty sure the best thing to do is NOT break somebody's face.
2. Eat You Alive
I just wanna to look at you / I just wanna look at you all day / There ain't nothin' wrong, no / There ain't nothin' wrong with that
Er...I guess there's no harm in looking, but the fact that you mentioned it is definitely creepy.
I did it all for the nookie (C'mon) / The nookie (C'mon) / So you can take that cookie / And stick it up your (Yea)
Words cannot express the next level of douche-baggery these lyrics proclaim. What do they even mean? Actually, no, we don't think we wanna know.
Will you be tuning in to Fred's new show?
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings