Linkin Park's 'Living Things' Gets Transformed Into A Lyrigraphic
Ever since Linkin Park's first album release in 2000, the band has become a household name, writing lyrics that specifically connect with the underdogs and the downtrodden. Now, in 2012, the rap/rocker's latest record Living Things stays true to the group's sound and songwriting style, fusing their emotions and hardcore edge together . This week's Lyrigraphic is all about Linkin Park's lyrics from their fifth studio album, so get ready to find out more about the guys and their writing style!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show
- WIN the Handwritten Lyrics to OMI's Insanely Catchy Song "Cheerleader"