Linkin Park's 'Living Things' Gets Transformed Into A Lyrigraphic
Ever since Linkin Park's first album release in 2000, the band has become a household name, writing lyrics that specifically connect with the underdogs and the downtrodden. Now, in 2012, the rap/rocker's latest record Living Things stays true to the group's sound and songwriting style, fusing their emotions and hardcore edge together . This week's Lyrigraphic is all about Linkin Park's lyrics from their fifth studio album, so get ready to find out more about the guys and their writing style!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs