Linkin Park's 'Living Things' Gets Transformed Into A Lyrigraphic
Ever since Linkin Park's first album release in 2000, the band has become a household name, writing lyrics that specifically connect with the underdogs and the downtrodden. Now, in 2012, the rap/rocker's latest record Living Things stays true to the group's sound and songwriting style, fusing their emotions and hardcore edge together . This week's Lyrigraphic is all about Linkin Park's lyrics from their fifth studio album, so get ready to find out more about the guys and their writing style!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz