Linkin Park's 'Living Things' Gets Transformed Into A Lyrigraphic
Ever since Linkin Park's first album release in 2000, the band has become a household name, writing lyrics that specifically connect with the underdogs and the downtrodden. Now, in 2012, the rap/rocker's latest record Living Things stays true to the group's sound and songwriting style, fusing their emotions and hardcore edge together . This week's Lyrigraphic is all about Linkin Park's lyrics from their fifth studio album, so get ready to find out more about the guys and their writing style!
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody