Linkin Park's 'Living Things' Gets Transformed Into A Lyrigraphic
Ever since Linkin Park's first album release in 2000, the band has become a household name, writing lyrics that specifically connect with the underdogs and the downtrodden. Now, in 2012, the rap/rocker's latest record Living Things stays true to the group's sound and songwriting style, fusing their emotions and hardcore edge together . This week's Lyrigraphic is all about Linkin Park's lyrics from their fifth studio album, so get ready to find out more about the guys and their writing style!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'