Listen: Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' Song Snippets
Wanna hear what Rihanna's new album sounds like a full 11 days ahead of its release? Yeah, we figured you would, so we tracked down an exclusive preview of every song on Rihanna's upcoming album Talk That Talk for you. Uh huh, you read that right. 30 seconds of Riri rhapsody for each of the 11 tracks.
Judging from the snippets, Talk That Talk will be soundtracking dance parties everywhere for the foreseeable future. "Where Have You Been" and "Roc Me Out," keep things uptempo, much like lead single "We Found Love," while "We All Want Love," "Drunk On Love," and "Farewell" throw back to the sultry Rated R era Rihanna sound. Oh, and did we mention, Jay-Z drops by to grace the album with its only feature on the title track.
Lyrically, Rihanna openly sings about the topic of love. Four songs from the album have the word "Love" specifically in the title, while "You Da One" and "Where Have You Been" maintain that theme in their lyrics. Does the single life have Riri feeling a bit lonely? You be the judge.
Listen to the Talk That Talk album preview below and let us know which track is your early favourite in the comments:
Pre-order Talk That Talk leading up to its launch on November 21st.
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?