Listen to Fun.'s New Song "Sight of the Sun" Courtesy Of HBO'S 'Girls'
You may have heard of HBO's new-ish telelvision series 'Girls', which begins its second season this coming weekend, if you've read anything online in the past year or so. The show divided staunch critics and fanatics but while the it's subject matter is an issue rife with debate, the show's music is almost universally adored. That's why the first season soundtrack is being released Tuesday, January 8th.
The soundtrack will feature songs by Robyn, Santigold, and others and right now you can hear the album's much-anticipated new track by Fun. over at Rolling Stone. The song is called "Sight Of The Sun" and was supposed to be on Fun.'s album Some Nights but there were some legal problems with a sample used. The band's frontman Nate Ruess then took it upon himself to revise the song so it could be featured on the 'Girls' soundtrack. He says, "I ended up rewriting the chorus and actually like it better than the sample now!" Listen to it here and see if you agree.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'