Listen to Fun.'s New Song "Sight of the Sun" Courtesy Of HBO'S 'Girls'
You may have heard of HBO's new-ish telelvision series 'Girls', which begins its second season this coming weekend, if you've read anything online in the past year or so. The show divided staunch critics and fanatics but while the it's subject matter is an issue rife with debate, the show's music is almost universally adored. That's why the first season soundtrack is being released Tuesday, January 8th.
The soundtrack will feature songs by Robyn, Santigold, and others and right now you can hear the album's much-anticipated new track by Fun. over at Rolling Stone. The song is called "Sight Of The Sun" and was supposed to be on Fun.'s album Some Nights but there were some legal problems with a sample used. The band's frontman Nate Ruess then took it upon himself to revise the song so it could be featured on the 'Girls' soundtrack. He says, "I ended up rewriting the chorus and actually like it better than the sample now!" Listen to it here and see if you agree.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon