Listen to Fun.'s New Song "Sight of the Sun" Courtesy Of HBO'S 'Girls'
You may have heard of HBO's new-ish telelvision series 'Girls', which begins its second season this coming weekend, if you've read anything online in the past year or so. The show divided staunch critics and fanatics but while the it's subject matter is an issue rife with debate, the show's music is almost universally adored. That's why the first season soundtrack is being released Tuesday, January 8th.
The soundtrack will feature songs by Robyn, Santigold, and others and right now you can hear the album's much-anticipated new track by Fun. over at Rolling Stone. The song is called "Sight Of The Sun" and was supposed to be on Fun.'s album Some Nights but there were some legal problems with a sample used. The band's frontman Nate Ruess then took it upon himself to revise the song so it could be featured on the 'Girls' soundtrack. He says, "I ended up rewriting the chorus and actually like it better than the sample now!" Listen to it here and see if you agree.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show