Listen to Justin Timberlake's New Song "Mirrors"
After performing "Suit & Tie" and "Pusher Love Girl" live at the GRAMMY Awards, Justin Timberlake has dropped a brand new track, "Mirrors," from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience. While first single "Suit & Tie" was all braggadocio, "Mirrors" is fully heart-on-sleeve. The man's in love and wants to tell us about it:
Is "Mirrors" better than "Suit & Tie"? Tell us why or why not in the comments.
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"