Listen to Justin Timberlake's New Song "Mirrors"
After performing "Suit & Tie" and "Pusher Love Girl" live at the GRAMMY Awards, Justin Timberlake has dropped a brand new track, "Mirrors," from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience. While first single "Suit & Tie" was all braggadocio, "Mirrors" is fully heart-on-sleeve. The man's in love and wants to tell us about it:
Is "Mirrors" better than "Suit & Tie"? Tell us why or why not in the comments.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz