Listen to Justin Timberlake's New Song "Mirrors"
After performing "Suit & Tie" and "Pusher Love Girl" live at the GRAMMY Awards, Justin Timberlake has dropped a brand new track, "Mirrors," from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience. While first single "Suit & Tie" was all braggadocio, "Mirrors" is fully heart-on-sleeve. The man's in love and wants to tell us about it:
Is "Mirrors" better than "Suit & Tie"? Tell us why or why not in the comments.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect