Listen to Justin Timberlake's New Song "Mirrors"
After performing "Suit & Tie" and "Pusher Love Girl" live at the GRAMMY Awards, Justin Timberlake has dropped a brand new track, "Mirrors," from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience. While first single "Suit & Tie" was all braggadocio, "Mirrors" is fully heart-on-sleeve. The man's in love and wants to tell us about it:
Is "Mirrors" better than "Suit & Tie"? Tell us why or why not in the comments.
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'