Listen to Justin Timberlake's New Song "Mirrors"
After performing "Suit & Tie" and "Pusher Love Girl" live at the GRAMMY Awards, Justin Timberlake has dropped a brand new track, "Mirrors," from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience. While first single "Suit & Tie" was all braggadocio, "Mirrors" is fully heart-on-sleeve. The man's in love and wants to tell us about it:
Is "Mirrors" better than "Suit & Tie"? Tell us why or why not in the comments.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist