Listen to Katy Perry's New Single "Unconditionally"
The second 'Prism' single is here! Get the lyrics after the jump.
With Katy Perry's Prism only a handful of days away from its release, fans were getting antsy for KP's latest single "Unconditionally" to drop. Confirmed at the end of last month, the pop diva revealed the touching ballad as Prism's second single, and now it's officially here to listen to.
Similar to her soaring anthem "Firework", "Unconditionally" is about — we called it, obviously — loving somebody no matter what. "I will love you unconditionally / There is no fear now / Let go and just be free", Katy sings in the surging chorus, showing off her pipes in one of her most devoted songs to date. We can tell there's a muse behind the loving ode, and all bets are on current boyfriend John Mayer.
But what do you think of the single? Listen to Katy Perry's "Unconditionally" below and share your favorite lyric from the track with us:
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz