Listen to Katy Perry's New Single "Unconditionally"
The second 'Prism' single is here! Get the lyrics after the jump.
With Katy Perry's Prism only a handful of days away from its release, fans were getting antsy for KP's latest single "Unconditionally" to drop. Confirmed at the end of last month, the pop diva revealed the touching ballad as Prism's second single, and now it's officially here to listen to.
Similar to her soaring anthem "Firework", "Unconditionally" is about — we called it, obviously — loving somebody no matter what. "I will love you unconditionally / There is no fear now / Let go and just be free", Katy sings in the surging chorus, showing off her pipes in one of her most devoted songs to date. We can tell there's a muse behind the loving ode, and all bets are on current boyfriend John Mayer.
But what do you think of the single? Listen to Katy Perry's "Unconditionally" below and share your favorite lyric from the track with us:
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist