Listen to Katy Perry's New Single "Unconditionally"
The second 'Prism' single is here! Get the lyrics after the jump.
With Katy Perry's Prism only a handful of days away from its release, fans were getting antsy for KP's latest single "Unconditionally" to drop. Confirmed at the end of last month, the pop diva revealed the touching ballad as Prism's second single, and now it's officially here to listen to.
Similar to her soaring anthem "Firework", "Unconditionally" is about — we called it, obviously — loving somebody no matter what. "I will love you unconditionally / There is no fear now / Let go and just be free", Katy sings in the surging chorus, showing off her pipes in one of her most devoted songs to date. We can tell there's a muse behind the loving ode, and all bets are on current boyfriend John Mayer.
But what do you think of the single? Listen to Katy Perry's "Unconditionally" below and share your favorite lyric from the track with us:
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us