Listen To Rihanna's "Pour It Up" Remix Featuring Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J and T.I.
Rihanna's new remix for her Unapologetic song "Pour It Up" features quite the crew: rappers Juicy J, Rick Ross, T.I., and Young Jeezy are all featured on the new version of the song, which is probably Ri-ri's most hip hop-centric track yet. Sure she's worked with lots of rappers from Jay-Z to Kanye to Eminem but on this version of "Pour It Up" we barely hear her voice at all! Not that we're complaining too much, because the song is good. Hear it for yourself:
What do you think of the "Pour It Up" remix? Tell us in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now