Listen To Rihanna's "Pour It Up" Remix Featuring Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J and T.I.
Rihanna's new remix for her Unapologetic song "Pour It Up" features quite the crew: rappers Juicy J, Rick Ross, T.I., and Young Jeezy are all featured on the new version of the song, which is probably Ri-ri's most hip hop-centric track yet. Sure she's worked with lots of rappers from Jay-Z to Kanye to Eminem but on this version of "Pour It Up" we barely hear her voice at all! Not that we're complaining too much, because the song is good. Hear it for yourself:
What do you think of the "Pour It Up" remix? Tell us in the comments!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why