Listen To Rihanna's "Pour It Up" Remix Featuring Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J and T.I.
Rihanna's new remix for her Unapologetic song "Pour It Up" features quite the crew: rappers Juicy J, Rick Ross, T.I., and Young Jeezy are all featured on the new version of the song, which is probably Ri-ri's most hip hop-centric track yet. Sure she's worked with lots of rappers from Jay-Z to Kanye to Eminem but on this version of "Pour It Up" we barely hear her voice at all! Not that we're complaining too much, because the song is good. Hear it for yourself:
What do you think of the "Pour It Up" remix? Tell us in the comments!
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?