Listen To Rihanna's "Pour It Up" Remix Featuring Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J and T.I.
Rihanna's new remix for her Unapologetic song "Pour It Up" features quite the crew: rappers Juicy J, Rick Ross, T.I., and Young Jeezy are all featured on the new version of the song, which is probably Ri-ri's most hip hop-centric track yet. Sure she's worked with lots of rappers from Jay-Z to Kanye to Eminem but on this version of "Pour It Up" we barely hear her voice at all! Not that we're complaining too much, because the song is good. Hear it for yourself:
What do you think of the "Pour It Up" remix? Tell us in the comments!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman