Listen To Rihanna's "Pour It Up" Remix Featuring Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J and T.I.
Rihanna's new remix for her Unapologetic song "Pour It Up" features quite the crew: rappers Juicy J, Rick Ross, T.I., and Young Jeezy are all featured on the new version of the song, which is probably Ri-ri's most hip hop-centric track yet. Sure she's worked with lots of rappers from Jay-Z to Kanye to Eminem but on this version of "Pour It Up" we barely hear her voice at all! Not that we're complaining too much, because the song is good. Hear it for yourself:
What do you think of the "Pour It Up" remix? Tell us in the comments!
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video