Listen To This: Haim "The Wire"
This song has summer anthem written all over it!
LA rock group Haim have released "The Wire," a face-melter of a rock anthem that you should immediately add to your rest-of-summer playlist. The song, driven by a thumping "We Will Rock You"-esque drumbeat, immediately makes me want to be cruising in a top-down convertible. The track is expected to be the first single off Haim's upcoming debut LP, scheduled for a fall release. Listen to it below via Soundcloud:
"It felt bad, it felt right / But I fumbled it when it came down to the wire"
Haim, for those unfamiliar, is comprised of California sisters Este, Danielle, and Alana. (Last name Haim.) Check out previous tracks "Falling," "Don't Save Me," and the rest of the tracks on the Forever EP, and get excited — no, get very excited — for Haim's debut.
Tell us your favorite lyric from the song in the comments.
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn