Listen To This: Haim "The Wire"
This song has summer anthem written all over it!
LA rock group Haim have released "The Wire," a face-melter of a rock anthem that you should immediately add to your rest-of-summer playlist. The song, driven by a thumping "We Will Rock You"-esque drumbeat, immediately makes me want to be cruising in a top-down convertible. The track is expected to be the first single off Haim's upcoming debut LP, scheduled for a fall release. Listen to it below via Soundcloud:
"It felt bad, it felt right / But I fumbled it when it came down to the wire"
Haim, for those unfamiliar, is comprised of California sisters Este, Danielle, and Alana. (Last name Haim.) Check out previous tracks "Falling," "Don't Save Me," and the rest of the tracks on the Forever EP, and get excited — no, get very excited — for Haim's debut.
Tell us your favorite lyric from the song in the comments.
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend