Listen To This: Haim "The Wire"
This song has summer anthem written all over it!
LA rock group Haim have released "The Wire," a face-melter of a rock anthem that you should immediately add to your rest-of-summer playlist. The song, driven by a thumping "We Will Rock You"-esque drumbeat, immediately makes me want to be cruising in a top-down convertible. The track is expected to be the first single off Haim's upcoming debut LP, scheduled for a fall release. Listen to it below via Soundcloud:
"It felt bad, it felt right / But I fumbled it when it came down to the wire"
Haim, for those unfamiliar, is comprised of California sisters Este, Danielle, and Alana. (Last name Haim.) Check out previous tracks "Falling," "Don't Save Me," and the rest of the tracks on the Forever EP, and get excited — no, get very excited — for Haim's debut.
Tell us your favorite lyric from the song in the comments.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?