Listen To This: Haim "The Wire"
This song has summer anthem written all over it!
LA rock group Haim have released "The Wire," a face-melter of a rock anthem that you should immediately add to your rest-of-summer playlist. The song, driven by a thumping "We Will Rock You"-esque drumbeat, immediately makes me want to be cruising in a top-down convertible. The track is expected to be the first single off Haim's upcoming debut LP, scheduled for a fall release. Listen to it below via Soundcloud:
"It felt bad, it felt right / But I fumbled it when it came down to the wire"
Haim, for those unfamiliar, is comprised of California sisters Este, Danielle, and Alana. (Last name Haim.) Check out previous tracks "Falling," "Don't Save Me," and the rest of the tracks on the Forever EP, and get excited — no, get very excited — for Haim's debut.
Tell us your favorite lyric from the song in the comments.
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves