Swedish electro-group Teddybears are known for their wacky collabos with everybody from Iggy Pop to Robyn, so it's no surprise that they've hooked up with Cee Lo & The B-52's on their latest single "Cho Cha". The lyrical content is also kinda out there - Cho Cha is apparently some sort of ... cat lady? Whatever, works for me. I'm always a fan of Teddybears and their silly electro-pop, as well as the soulful Cee Lo and the B-52's (the godfathers/mothers of new wave). How are you guys liking the song?
- AUDIO: Hear The Black Keys' Slow-Burning "Turn Blue"
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists