Listen Up: Jack White's Solo Single "Love Interruption"
Even though ex-White Stripes frontman Jack White has always been known for his classic rock n' roll efforts, he also has a true passion for country, americana, and bluegrass music. Now that he has ended The White Stripes, as well as his marriage with model Karen Elson, JW clearly had inspiration for a new record of his very own. Usually known for teaming up with the most random artists possible (Insane Clown Posse, really?), Jack is finally setting out on his own and has put together a collection of bluegrass songs entitled Blunderbuss.
Taken from our friends at Street Date, Jack had this to say about his new album:
"I've put off making records under my own name for a long time but these songs feel like they could only be presented under my name. These songs were written from scratch, had nothing to do with anyone or anything else but my own expression, my own colors on my own canvas."
White has never been a fan of the Internet's ability to leak music, so he's always good at keeping his projects under wraps and releasing new material on the proper date. Blunderbuss is due next Tuesday, February 7th, and we're super excited to hear the latest from this music icon.
Preview his new single "Love Interruption" here:
For more information on Jack White and his new album, visit his website. Are you feeling the new JW?
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?