Listen Up! Justin Bieber raps
Ladies love Cool J. Justin, that is. Yep, the lil Canadian has returned as Shawty Mane on Chris Brown's latest mixtape on the track "Ladies Love Me".
Wait wait wait. Now let me get this straight. Justin Bieber can sing, dance, act, play whatever instrument he picks up AND rap? Let me guess, he's also an astronaut, chess champion and performs open heart surgery every other weekend. What the heck? The only "skills" I had when I was 17 was the ability to put a whole roll of Bubble Tape in my mouth at once.
Back to the rap though, it's not even really THAT bad — if you don't mind hearing the word "swag" 10 times in one verse. "Amazing / I'm blazing / Look over here, see that I'm amazing" is just a taste of the lyrical genius in Justin's flow. Hey, at least it's easy to sing along to!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist