Listen Up! Justin Bieber raps
Ladies love Cool J. Justin, that is. Yep, the lil Canadian has returned as Shawty Mane on Chris Brown's latest mixtape on the track "Ladies Love Me".
Wait wait wait. Now let me get this straight. Justin Bieber can sing, dance, act, play whatever instrument he picks up AND rap? Let me guess, he's also an astronaut, chess champion and performs open heart surgery every other weekend. What the heck? The only "skills" I had when I was 17 was the ability to put a whole roll of Bubble Tape in my mouth at once.
Back to the rap though, it's not even really THAT bad — if you don't mind hearing the word "swag" 10 times in one verse. "Amazing / I'm blazing / Look over here, see that I'm amazing" is just a taste of the lyrical genius in Justin's flow. Hey, at least it's easy to sing along to!
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video