Listen Up! Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 f/ Christina Aguilera
*In Jerry Seinfeld voice* "What is the deal with whistles in pop music?" Maroon 5 (with their now famous lead singer Adam Levine) and Christina Aguilera both feel the need to add a lil' whistle with their collaborative pop tune "Moves Like Jagger". Personally, I dig the soul-pop Maroon 5 from 2004 as opposed to this boppy jam, but I'm diggin' when Xtina BELTS IT OUT LIKE NO OTHA GAL CAN on her solo part. Despite my slightly underwhelmed review, the song's destined for radio fame and I'm makin' bets right now that it's a contender for pop song of the summer. Got an opinion about the tune? Check out the video (with lyrics!) right hurr:
(If you've got Jagger fever after listening, here's the link to purchase this future song-of-the-summer!)
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings