Listen Up! Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
As happy as I am for Demi rising from the ashes (seriously, you go girl), I don't know if I can dig this new tune. The metaphor is cool, don't get me wrong — I just gotta ask what is up with those overly strained vocals?!? They make it sound like she's a victim in pain, not like the stronger individual she has ultimately become. Hopefully the rest of the album will contain more confident vocals from miss DL, encouraging girls to seek help for their troubles like she did.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!