Listen Up! You Promised Me Love - Cee Lo Green
There once was a hopeless romantic
Who would give away his heart on a whim
I am no longer him
Poor heartbroken Cee Lo! *sniff* The latest demo from the R&B crooner is a synth-stabbed lovelorn letter to the gal that promised him luuuuurve. What kind of a person leaves Mr. Green out in the rain? He's got a chair on the hit talent show The Voice, possesses God-given golden pipes, and looks like a cuddly teddy bear to boot. I mean, there's probably the whole he's-got-lotsa-money factory as well, but I'm trying not to be shallow here.
Plug into the song below and tell us what you think — will this be a hit once it's properly recorded and released?
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show