Listen Up! You Promised Me Love - Cee Lo Green
There once was a hopeless romantic
Who would give away his heart on a whim
I am no longer him
Poor heartbroken Cee Lo! *sniff* The latest demo from the R&B crooner is a synth-stabbed lovelorn letter to the gal that promised him luuuuurve. What kind of a person leaves Mr. Green out in the rain? He's got a chair on the hit talent show The Voice, possesses God-given golden pipes, and looks like a cuddly teddy bear to boot. I mean, there's probably the whole he's-got-lotsa-money factory as well, but I'm trying not to be shallow here.
Plug into the song below and tell us what you think — will this be a hit once it's properly recorded and released?
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele