There once was a hopeless romantic
Who would give away his heart on a whim
I am no longer him
Poor heartbroken Cee Lo! *sniff* The latest demo from the R&B crooner is a synth-stabbed lovelorn letter to the gal that promised him luuuuurve. What kind of a person leaves Mr. Green out in the rain? He's got a chair on the hit talent show The Voice, possesses God-given golden pipes, and looks like a cuddly teddy bear to boot. I mean, there's probably the whole he's-got-lotsa-money factory as well, but I'm trying not to be shallow here.
Plug into the song below and tell us what you think — will this be a hit once it's properly recorded and released?
- AUDIO: Hear The Black Keys' Slow-Burning "Turn Blue"
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists