Listen Up! You Promised Me Love - Cee Lo Green
There once was a hopeless romantic
Who would give away his heart on a whim
I am no longer him
Poor heartbroken Cee Lo! *sniff* The latest demo from the R&B crooner is a synth-stabbed lovelorn letter to the gal that promised him luuuuurve. What kind of a person leaves Mr. Green out in the rain? He's got a chair on the hit talent show The Voice, possesses God-given golden pipes, and looks like a cuddly teddy bear to boot. I mean, there's probably the whole he's-got-lotsa-money factory as well, but I'm trying not to be shallow here.
Plug into the song below and tell us what you think — will this be a hit once it's properly recorded and released?
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire
- Enter for a Chance to Win From Indian Lakes' Handwritten Lyrics