Listen Up! You Promised Me Love - Cee Lo Green
There once was a hopeless romantic
Who would give away his heart on a whim
I am no longer him
Poor heartbroken Cee Lo! *sniff* The latest demo from the R&B crooner is a synth-stabbed lovelorn letter to the gal that promised him luuuuurve. What kind of a person leaves Mr. Green out in the rain? He's got a chair on the hit talent show The Voice, possesses God-given golden pipes, and looks like a cuddly teddy bear to boot. I mean, there's probably the whole he's-got-lotsa-money factory as well, but I'm trying not to be shallow here.
Plug into the song below and tell us what you think — will this be a hit once it's properly recorded and released?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'