Live On Letterman: Adele Performs "Someone Like You"
The singer heard 'round the world (you have heard of Adele, right?) isn't slowing down anytime soon, thanks to the SIX golden trophies she took home after the 2012 Grammys this past weekend. She also had the pleasure of chatting with Anderson Cooper about her magnificent pipes, and even starred in our Mishead Lyric Of The Week on Wednesday. Seriously, we can't get enough of the girl.
Therefore, our treat to you is a revisit of Adele's performance on Live on Letterman (L.O.L. for short), specifically her Best Pop Solo Performance Grammy-winning hit "Someone Like You". Will we EVER get tired of this beautiful breakup tune? We don't think so. It's bound to be a true classic in the years to come.
"Nothing compares, no worries or cares / Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made / Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? / Never mind, I'll find someone like you"
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist