Live On Letterman: Adele Performs "Someone Like You"
The singer heard 'round the world (you have heard of Adele, right?) isn't slowing down anytime soon, thanks to the SIX golden trophies she took home after the 2012 Grammys this past weekend. She also had the pleasure of chatting with Anderson Cooper about her magnificent pipes, and even starred in our Mishead Lyric Of The Week on Wednesday. Seriously, we can't get enough of the girl.
Therefore, our treat to you is a revisit of Adele's performance on Live on Letterman (L.O.L. for short), specifically her Best Pop Solo Performance Grammy-winning hit "Someone Like You". Will we EVER get tired of this beautiful breakup tune? We don't think so. It's bound to be a true classic in the years to come.
"Nothing compares, no worries or cares / Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made / Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? / Never mind, I'll find someone like you"
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs