Live On Letterman: Adele Performs "Someone Like You"
The singer heard 'round the world (you have heard of Adele, right?) isn't slowing down anytime soon, thanks to the SIX golden trophies she took home after the 2012 Grammys this past weekend. She also had the pleasure of chatting with Anderson Cooper about her magnificent pipes, and even starred in our Mishead Lyric Of The Week on Wednesday. Seriously, we can't get enough of the girl.
Therefore, our treat to you is a revisit of Adele's performance on Live on Letterman (L.O.L. for short), specifically her Best Pop Solo Performance Grammy-winning hit "Someone Like You". Will we EVER get tired of this beautiful breakup tune? We don't think so. It's bound to be a true classic in the years to come.
"Nothing compares, no worries or cares / Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made / Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? / Never mind, I'll find someone like you"
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'