Live On Letterman: Foo Fighters Perform 'Walk'
On last weekend's Grammys, Foo Fighters were heavily featured, with Dave Grohl doing double duty as presenter and performer in the dynamic dance-music-rock-music mashup performance with David Guetta, Deadmau5, and Lil Wayne. The group also took home 5 awards including a trophy for 'Best Rock Album' for the band's self-recorded Wasting Light.
All this Foo Fighters fanfare got us thinking of their retro-cool performance on Live On Letterman where they performed songs from Wasting Light and donned Beatles-style suits in black and white. It was a really fun departure from their usual grungey-rock performances and a real treat for the intimate Live On Letterman audience in the Ed Sullivan Theater. The performance was webcast for all us fans not lucky enough to get tickets and we wanted to revisit it for all of you.
Here's Foo Fighters performing 'Walk' (for which they won a Grammy for 'Best Rock Performance'!) from their album Wasting Light on Live On Letterman:
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics