Live On Letterman: Foo Fighters Perform 'Walk'
On last weekend's Grammys, Foo Fighters were heavily featured, with Dave Grohl doing double duty as presenter and performer in the dynamic dance-music-rock-music mashup performance with David Guetta, Deadmau5, and Lil Wayne. The group also took home 5 awards including a trophy for 'Best Rock Album' for the band's self-recorded Wasting Light.
All this Foo Fighters fanfare got us thinking of their retro-cool performance on Live On Letterman where they performed songs from Wasting Light and donned Beatles-style suits in black and white. It was a really fun departure from their usual grungey-rock performances and a real treat for the intimate Live On Letterman audience in the Ed Sullivan Theater. The performance was webcast for all us fans not lucky enough to get tickets and we wanted to revisit it for all of you.
Here's Foo Fighters performing 'Walk' (for which they won a Grammy for 'Best Rock Performance'!) from their album Wasting Light on Live On Letterman:
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"