Live On Letterman: Foster The People Play 'Houdini'
Foster The People's big breakthrough year was topped off last weekend when they appeared on stage at the Grammys and played with The Beach Boys and Maroon 5. The performance was a really fun mixture of old and new, rock and pop, classic and cutting-edge. Maroon 5 kicked off their nostalgic set with 'Surfer Girl,' then Foster The People chimed in with their rock rendition of 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and for the grand finale, The Beach Boys played the much beloved 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and all the bands came together for the end.
If you didn't catch the show, we have another Foster The People performance that is definitely worth watching. The boys appeared on Live On Letterman late last year for an awesome performance of their song 'Houdini' in front of a live audience. Lead singer Mark Foster's vocals are unique and striking and the song is perfectly danceable. Watch the video below:
(Be sure to go full-screen!)
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist