Live On Letterman: Foster The People Play 'Houdini'
Foster The People's big breakthrough year was topped off last weekend when they appeared on stage at the Grammys and played with The Beach Boys and Maroon 5. The performance was a really fun mixture of old and new, rock and pop, classic and cutting-edge. Maroon 5 kicked off their nostalgic set with 'Surfer Girl,' then Foster The People chimed in with their rock rendition of 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and for the grand finale, The Beach Boys played the much beloved 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and all the bands came together for the end.
If you didn't catch the show, we have another Foster The People performance that is definitely worth watching. The boys appeared on Live On Letterman late last year for an awesome performance of their song 'Houdini' in front of a live audience. Lead singer Mark Foster's vocals are unique and striking and the song is perfectly danceable. Watch the video below:
(Be sure to go full-screen!)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)