Live On Letterman: Foster The People Play 'Houdini'
Foster The People's big breakthrough year was topped off last weekend when they appeared on stage at the Grammys and played with The Beach Boys and Maroon 5. The performance was a really fun mixture of old and new, rock and pop, classic and cutting-edge. Maroon 5 kicked off their nostalgic set with 'Surfer Girl,' then Foster The People chimed in with their rock rendition of 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and for the grand finale, The Beach Boys played the much beloved 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and all the bands came together for the end.
If you didn't catch the show, we have another Foster The People performance that is definitely worth watching. The boys appeared on Live On Letterman late last year for an awesome performance of their song 'Houdini' in front of a live audience. Lead singer Mark Foster's vocals are unique and striking and the song is perfectly danceable. Watch the video below:
(Be sure to go full-screen!)
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?