Live On Letterman: Foster The People Play 'Houdini'
Foster The People's big breakthrough year was topped off last weekend when they appeared on stage at the Grammys and played with The Beach Boys and Maroon 5. The performance was a really fun mixture of old and new, rock and pop, classic and cutting-edge. Maroon 5 kicked off their nostalgic set with 'Surfer Girl,' then Foster The People chimed in with their rock rendition of 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and for the grand finale, The Beach Boys played the much beloved 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and all the bands came together for the end.
If you didn't catch the show, we have another Foster The People performance that is definitely worth watching. The boys appeared on Live On Letterman late last year for an awesome performance of their song 'Houdini' in front of a live audience. Lead singer Mark Foster's vocals are unique and striking and the song is perfectly danceable. Watch the video below:
(Be sure to go full-screen!)
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'
- From MetroLyrics to You: Our Classic Christmas Playlist