Live On Letterman: Foster The People Play 'Houdini'
Foster The People's big breakthrough year was topped off last weekend when they appeared on stage at the Grammys and played with The Beach Boys and Maroon 5. The performance was a really fun mixture of old and new, rock and pop, classic and cutting-edge. Maroon 5 kicked off their nostalgic set with 'Surfer Girl,' then Foster The People chimed in with their rock rendition of 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and for the grand finale, The Beach Boys played the much beloved 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' and all the bands came together for the end.
If you didn't catch the show, we have another Foster The People performance that is definitely worth watching. The boys appeared on Live On Letterman late last year for an awesome performance of their song 'Houdini' in front of a live audience. Lead singer Mark Foster's vocals are unique and striking and the song is perfectly danceable. Watch the video below:
(Be sure to go full-screen!)
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet