LOL Of The Day: Anne Hathaway...raps?
Anne Hathaway is probably the last person we could ever see listening to rap. She's so sweet and precocious and she seems like such a theater geek! Remember when she did funny musical theater numbers for two Oscars ceremonies in a row? Well, we found something out watching Conan last night; not only does little Annie Hathaway listen to rap music, she also writes and performs it! Check out her Lil Wayne inspired number that speaks out against the paparrazzi. We will say this: she commits 100% to this performance!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'