LOL Of The Day: Anne Hathaway...raps?
Anne Hathaway is probably the last person we could ever see listening to rap. She's so sweet and precocious and she seems like such a theater geek! Remember when she did funny musical theater numbers for two Oscars ceremonies in a row? Well, we found something out watching Conan last night; not only does little Annie Hathaway listen to rap music, she also writes and performs it! Check out her Lil Wayne inspired number that speaks out against the paparrazzi. We will say this: she commits 100% to this performance!
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody