LOL Of The Day: Anne Hathaway...raps?
Anne Hathaway is probably the last person we could ever see listening to rap. She's so sweet and precocious and she seems like such a theater geek! Remember when she did funny musical theater numbers for two Oscars ceremonies in a row? Well, we found something out watching Conan last night; not only does little Annie Hathaway listen to rap music, she also writes and performs it! Check out her Lil Wayne inspired number that speaks out against the paparrazzi. We will say this: she commits 100% to this performance!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars