LOL Of The Day: Anne Hathaway...raps?
Anne Hathaway is probably the last person we could ever see listening to rap. She's so sweet and precocious and she seems like such a theater geek! Remember when she did funny musical theater numbers for two Oscars ceremonies in a row? Well, we found something out watching Conan last night; not only does little Annie Hathaway listen to rap music, she also writes and performs it! Check out her Lil Wayne inspired number that speaks out against the paparrazzi. We will say this: she commits 100% to this performance!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics