LOL Of The Day: Kidz Bop Kids - Born This Way
I have a problem with Kidz Bop. It's essentially for parents who want to keep their children's ears innocent forever, but that really doesn't make sense to me — ESPECIALLY in this generation. Kids have Facebook pages at 5, are watching Family Guy & South Park episodes at 8, starting tumblr accounts at 10 ... the list goes on and on and on. So why censor pop music and feed it to your children when they've probably memorized every swear word?
Here's the list of content they've struck from LG's original:
- A different l
over is not a sin (replaced with "viewpoint")
Don't be a drag, just be a queen
No matter gay, straight or bi / lesbian transgendered life / I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive
Black, white or beige / Chola or Orient made
Same D.N.A., but born this way
With all this talk of same-sex marriage and the LGBT community, shouldn't kids be informed about all this? Just sayin'. What do you guys think about Kidz Bop?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'