LOL Of The Day: Kidz Bop Kids - Born This Way
I have a problem with Kidz Bop. It's essentially for parents who want to keep their children's ears innocent forever, but that really doesn't make sense to me — ESPECIALLY in this generation. Kids have Facebook pages at 5, are watching Family Guy & South Park episodes at 8, starting tumblr accounts at 10 ... the list goes on and on and on. So why censor pop music and feed it to your children when they've probably memorized every swear word?
Here's the list of content they've struck from LG's original:
- A different l
over is not a sin (replaced with "viewpoint")
Don't be a drag, just be a queen
No matter gay, straight or bi / lesbian transgendered life / I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive
Black, white or beige / Chola or Orient made
Same D.N.A., but born this way
With all this talk of same-sex marriage and the LGBT community, shouldn't kids be informed about all this? Just sayin'. What do you guys think about Kidz Bop?
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)