LOL Of The Day: ...Little Girl Swagger?
OK Ark Music Factory, we get it, we're not thick in the head: you want to capitalize on the success of Rebecca Black and make as much money as you possibly can by taking over the "singing" career of a young female and auto-tuning the HECK outta her. I guess The Ark's yet to take a step back and realize how RIDICULOUS this strategy is. Case in point: nine-year-old Madison Bray, singing about a slang word that she probably does not even understand ("Swag...what the fudge is 'swag'?")
I mean, props to the Factory for not dressing these girls up in NSFW-themed clothes and makeup, as well as not writing songs for them about luuurve, boyz, and hitting up da club. The video is essentially a day in the life of a kid — soccer, ice cream, hanging out by the bleachers, etc etc etc. It's all fun and innocent, but it's essentially a breeding ground for kids to make fun of these girls. It's kind of sad to watch Madison attempt to lip-sync and half-dance, executing her "girl swag"...I mean, WTF?
I guess this isn't that much of a LOL Of The Day. More like a Sadface Of The Day. C'mon, Ark Music Factory — get off your high horse and quit trying to create another Rebecca Black!
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video