LOL Of The Day: Pitbull in a Lanvin Ad Campaign?
Fashion house Lanvin has been having a pop-culture moment lately: Beyonce's orange dress at the VMAs was Lanvin and now this ad campaign for their 2011 Fall collection is going viral! It features Pitbull's I Know You Want Me and 4 models (2 male, 2 female) dancing rather...stiffly. We can't help but lol at the dance moves and the use of such a down and dirty song in such a demure setting (not to mention such expensive clothes!)
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon