LOL Of The Day: Pitbull in a Lanvin Ad Campaign?
Fashion house Lanvin has been having a pop-culture moment lately: Beyonce's orange dress at the VMAs was Lanvin and now this ad campaign for their 2011 Fall collection is going viral! It features Pitbull's I Know You Want Me and 4 models (2 male, 2 female) dancing rather...stiffly. We can't help but lol at the dance moves and the use of such a down and dirty song in such a demure setting (not to mention such expensive clothes!)
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect