LOL Of The Day: Pitbull in a Lanvin Ad Campaign?
Fashion house Lanvin has been having a pop-culture moment lately: Beyonce's orange dress at the VMAs was Lanvin and now this ad campaign for their 2011 Fall collection is going viral! It features Pitbull's I Know You Want Me and 4 models (2 male, 2 female) dancing rather...stiffly. We can't help but lol at the dance moves and the use of such a down and dirty song in such a demure setting (not to mention such expensive clothes!)
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show