LOL Of The Day: Pitbull in a Lanvin Ad Campaign?
Fashion house Lanvin has been having a pop-culture moment lately: Beyonce's orange dress at the VMAs was Lanvin and now this ad campaign for their 2011 Fall collection is going viral! It features Pitbull's I Know You Want Me and 4 models (2 male, 2 female) dancing rather...stiffly. We can't help but lol at the dance moves and the use of such a down and dirty song in such a demure setting (not to mention such expensive clothes!)
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics