LOL Of The Day: Pitbull in a Lanvin Ad Campaign?
Fashion house Lanvin has been having a pop-culture moment lately: Beyonce's orange dress at the VMAs was Lanvin and now this ad campaign for their 2011 Fall collection is going viral! It features Pitbull's I Know You Want Me and 4 models (2 male, 2 female) dancing rather...stiffly. We can't help but lol at the dance moves and the use of such a down and dirty song in such a demure setting (not to mention such expensive clothes!)
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?