OK, OK — I understand I might get a LOT of flak from Scotty "The Hotty" fans, but I seriously LOL'd when I saw American Idol champ Scotty McCreery's new vid. He's a cute kid, don't get me wrong, but crooning "I Love You This Big" while half-heartedly opening your arms gets the LOLs flowing. Have I thrown out enough LOLs yet? LOLOLOLOL.
Can I just get something else off my chest — does it kinda weird anybody else out that Scotty's voice doesn't match, well, him? He's got a bit of a baby face, so it's quite jarring to hear such a baritone drawl come outta him. I mean, can this guy even grow facial hair? *dodges eggs being thrown at me*
I will say that it's a smart move that they didn't give him a love interest in the video, because A) it gives Scotty lovers a chance to imagine themselves ~*in his arms*~, and B) it would have been another LOL-worthy thing for me to mention and then potentially get egged again.
Anybody out there lurrrrrve the vid?
- AUDIO: Hear The Black Keys' Slow-Burning "Turn Blue"
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists