LOL Of The Day: Tom Waits' Private Listening Party
cookie monster Tom Waits — we haven't seen you since 2004 when you released your politically-charged album Real Gone! And now, you're back with Bad As Me, paired along with a message for all the music spoilers out there? You so silly, Mr. Waits!
He does make a couple of valid, yet LOL-worthy points: spoiling the release of an album is definitely frustrating, despite the digital age we live in. I mean, would you really like it if you had a root canal and Tom Waits dumped, er, raw sewage into your mouth? *shudder*
I know there's gotta be a mecca of TW fans out there, so here's the deets on Bad As Me: it'll be released worldwide on October 25 in 3 formats — a digipak CD version with a 32-page booklet and free digital download in FLAC, AAC or MP3; a deluxe edition two-CD version with 40-page booklet and free digital download; and a 180 gram LP and CD with a lyric sheet and free digital download. Cool beans!
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele