LOL Of The Day: Tom Waits' Private Listening Party
cookie monster Tom Waits — we haven't seen you since 2004 when you released your politically-charged album Real Gone! And now, you're back with Bad As Me, paired along with a message for all the music spoilers out there? You so silly, Mr. Waits!
He does make a couple of valid, yet LOL-worthy points: spoiling the release of an album is definitely frustrating, despite the digital age we live in. I mean, would you really like it if you had a root canal and Tom Waits dumped, er, raw sewage into your mouth? *shudder*
I know there's gotta be a mecca of TW fans out there, so here's the deets on Bad As Me: it'll be released worldwide on October 25 in 3 formats — a digipak CD version with a 32-page booklet and free digital download in FLAC, AAC or MP3; a deluxe edition two-CD version with 40-page booklet and free digital download; and a 180 gram LP and CD with a lyric sheet and free digital download. Cool beans!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist