Lollapalooza 2012: Three Acts We Want To See
The Lollapalooza 2012 lineup has finally arrived, and it features a stacked roster of Rock N' Roll heavyweights, Indie Rock favorites, and Dance music stars. Taking place from August 3rd-5th in Chicago's Grant Park, big names include Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Sabbath, Jack White, Florence + The Machine, Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Avicii, and Justice.
To get you amped up for one of the Summer's biggest music festivals, we thought we'd putting together a few of the acts we're looking forward to seeing the most: check 'em out here!
With the release of their latest album Port Of Morrow and all of our extensive coverage on the record, we have Shins fever and are dying to see them live. We're also hoping the band plays tracks from their first two albums, which is of course how we fell in love with The Shins in the first place!
The Black Keys
This band is a non-stop success machine! They've been headlining festivals for two albums-worth of time now and we really recommend catching them at Lolla for a performance of their newest album El Camino. Bonus points if you learn the dance from the "Lonely Boy" video and do it at the show.
Since breaking into the main-mainstream (he was pretty popular before) with his Rihanna collabo "We Found Love", Calvin Harris has been the dance dj to watch. He's doing the festival circuit this summer and he's sure to make you shake your booty just as hard as all the ravers in the Rihanna vid.
For the full line up and to buy tickets, head on over to Lollapalooza's main site. Who would you love to see at Lollapalooza?
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School