Lorde, Robin Thicke, Daft Punk To Perform At The GRAMMYs
Find out who else will be taking the stage at the 2014 GRAMMYs!
The countdown is on, people! The 56th annual GRAMMY Awards are going down Sunday, January 26th, and as the days between now and showtime get shorter and shorter, that can only mean one thing: the performers list is trickling out! The most recent names to be added to the list? Katy Perry will be getting her "Roar" on at the awards show, while Lorde'll work it out like a royal as the 17-year-old gears up for the big event.
The GRAMMYs are always famously getting the most random of artists to perform together on Music's Biggest Night, so they rounded up legendary metal effort Metallica to go head-to-head with GRAMMY Cultural Ambassador to China Lang Lang, as well as "Blurred Lines" hitmaker Robin Thicke teaming up with classic rockers Chicago.
Previously announced was the pairing of "Lose Yourself To Dance" duo Daft Punk and Motown veteran Stevie Wonder, as well as disco guitarist Nile Rodgers and of course Pharrell performing with their robot-helmeted counterparts. The world's greatest country supergroup will be created for one night as well, with Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Blake Shelton, and Kris Kristofferson coming together, the latter being honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award. Pink is also scheduled to perform with her "Just Give Me A Reason" duet parter Nate Ruess at the event.
Stay tuned for more updates on the 2014 GRAMMYs, airing Jan. 26th from LA's Staples Center on CBS. Which performer are you the most excited to see?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now