"Lose Yourself To Dance" In Daft Punk ft. Pharrell's New Video
Watch the robotic duo + their friends Pharrell & Nile Rodgers rock it out in their new vid...
Choosing to go without an official music video for their smash single "Get Lucky", DJ duo Daft Punk decided to accompany their latest single "Lose Yourself To Dance" with a vid featuring their tag team Pharrell and Nile Rodgers. The clip has the makeshift band grooving out on a pyramid-shaped stage with the audience doing, well, what else? Losing themselves to dance!
Sticking to the theme they've gone with for their latest album Random Access Memories, the entire foursome gets decked out in sequinned jackets and rock transparent instruments, which is a clear homage to their disco-influenced sound. If you don't have your dancing shoes on, you might want to find them: when you hear the words Take my shirt and just go ahead and wipe up all the / Sweat, sweat, sweat / Lose yourself to dance, you're going to do exactly that.
Watch Daft Punk's "Lose Yourself To Dance" music video on VEVO and let us know what you think of it in the comments:
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video