Lyric Art: Warner-Chappell Turns 200
To celebrate the 200th birthday of Warner-Chappell music, a handful of highly renowned graphic artists have come together and created lyrics art by some of the world's top bands. From Green Day to Radiohead to Led Zeppelin, the artists have put the musician's words into intricate pieces of graphic art that we can't get enough of:
Clockwise from top left to bottom right: Radiohead's "Karma Police", Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven", Burt Bacharach's "What The World Needs Now Is Love", and New Order's "True Faith".
You can view and/or order the artwork online from StolenSpace Gallery here. Which piece is your favorite?
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"