Lyric Art: Warner-Chappell Turns 200
To celebrate the 200th birthday of Warner-Chappell music, a handful of highly renowned graphic artists have come together and created lyrics art by some of the world's top bands. From Green Day to Radiohead to Led Zeppelin, the artists have put the musician's words into intricate pieces of graphic art that we can't get enough of:
Clockwise from top left to bottom right: Radiohead's "Karma Police", Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven", Burt Bacharach's "What The World Needs Now Is Love", and New Order's "True Faith".
You can view and/or order the artwork online from StolenSpace Gallery here. Which piece is your favorite?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings