Lyric Art: Warner-Chappell Turns 200
To celebrate the 200th birthday of Warner-Chappell music, a handful of highly renowned graphic artists have come together and created lyrics art by some of the world's top bands. From Green Day to Radiohead to Led Zeppelin, the artists have put the musician's words into intricate pieces of graphic art that we can't get enough of:
Clockwise from top left to bottom right: Radiohead's "Karma Police", Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven", Burt Bacharach's "What The World Needs Now Is Love", and New Order's "True Faith".
You can view and/or order the artwork online from StolenSpace Gallery here. Which piece is your favorite?
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele