Lyric Art: Warner-Chappell Turns 200
To celebrate the 200th birthday of Warner-Chappell music, a handful of highly renowned graphic artists have come together and created lyrics art by some of the world's top bands. From Green Day to Radiohead to Led Zeppelin, the artists have put the musician's words into intricate pieces of graphic art that we can't get enough of:
Clockwise from top left to bottom right: Radiohead's "Karma Police", Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven", Burt Bacharach's "What The World Needs Now Is Love", and New Order's "True Faith".
You can view and/or order the artwork online from StolenSpace Gallery here. Which piece is your favorite?
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire