Lyric Art: Warner-Chappell Turns 200
To celebrate the 200th birthday of Warner-Chappell music, a handful of highly renowned graphic artists have come together and created lyrics art by some of the world's top bands. From Green Day to Radiohead to Led Zeppelin, the artists have put the musician's words into intricate pieces of graphic art that we can't get enough of:
Clockwise from top left to bottom right: Radiohead's "Karma Police", Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven", Burt Bacharach's "What The World Needs Now Is Love", and New Order's "True Faith".
You can view and/or order the artwork online from StolenSpace Gallery here. Which piece is your favorite?
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video